Re: Fedora mount a corrupted Win Fat32 (vfat) file system

Ummnn: What besides needing to make and test a boot disk 1st, makes this
such "bad juju"?? I don't know that this would WORK. But I don't see how it
can mess up the kinux install. I mean all you have to do is boot from a
floppy, and rerun lilo, or whatever you do to fix a grub loader...
Right???

--
|  ~^~	 ~^~
|  <?>	 <?>		 Joe (theWordy) Philbrook
|      ^		      J(tWdy)P
|    \___/		   <<jtwdyp@xxxxxxxx>>

It would appear that on Apr 5, duncan brown did say: