Re: POLICY: Moving discussions around

On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 02:58:15 AM +1000, Colin Charles (linux@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 00:36, duncan brown wrote:
>
> > who's the list master?  i think that there should be a
fedora2-list, and just leave this as fedora core 1 discussions.  that
way there's no real gray area.

> I'm opposed to another list though - I already follow pretty much
> all fedora-* lists, I can't bear more on my email load

Why would the email load increase? With a good setup (one list
per folder), what is the difference between 100 messages in one folder
and 10 in 10 folders? The second seems best, since you can then decide
when to look at each argument.

Just curious,

     Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

We have to pursue this subject of fun very seriously if we
want to stay competitive in the 21st century. -George Yeo,
     Singapore's Minister of State for Finance.