Re: perplexing CD burning question

I have been making Redhat DVDs since Redhat 8. For 8, I used the way outlined
here:

https://listman.redhat.com/pipermail/psyche-list/2002-October/000323.html

Follow what's outlined in this message (remember its for Redhat 8, so you might
change some things).

For 9, I wrote my own shell scripts based on this method,. changing a few
things, and they are different than the one you have. I get the DVD off
bittorrent now, though.

You shouldn't have a problem, then, if you just do the stuff yourself instead
of using someone else's scripts.

If you want my scripts, I'll give them to you (just email me for them), but you
might have to update them a bit.