RE: VNC Client

I would like to use the built in firewall.  Would this utility enable me
to configure the built in firewall?  Do you know of one that does?

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ow Mun Heng
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 6:22 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: RE: VNC Client

Unfortunately, IIRC, The Stock FC GUI does not really allow you to put
in
the ports # you want. I think I couldn't even put in SMB ports there.
I can't remember, I've removed the RPM.

I'm now using Shorewall. (www.shorewall.net)
I've heard of Guarddog and a few others which is GUI based.

I'm comfy with SHorewall. So..