RE: Fedora mount a corrupted Win Fat32 (vfat) file system

Hi,

Thanks. But the problem is, the file system header? on /dev/hd2
corrupted and failed, so that even I copied the partition to a big
disk.image file, I still can not mount it at all with "mount -o loop -t
vfat disk.image /mnt".

If it is workable to copy another good win fat32 file system, then copy
the "file system header" to overwrite the beginning sectors of file
disk.image?
And then exec the above mount command?  Anyone try this method before?
If so, how many sectors should I override?

 Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

 Thanks.

 --Guolin Cheng