U I dunno wheres the archives for fc1

Seems I have never used the archives, so I have no idea where they are!
I have found topics from the on google but a mail posted in one of my
threads doesn't come up on google.
It's to do with the UseBios option with savage screen cards, could some
please assist me?

Sorry for the time waster.
--
Chadley - Linux Rocks