Re: hda: lost interrupt

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 01:07:09PM -0400, jludwig wrote:

> These procedures may help, but having done failure analysis on computer
> and network components, I would suggest checking the thickness of your
> wallet.

On that I agree.

Of interest, as soon as my rebates return my latest disk
price was less than $0.50/GB.

In the scheme of things shopping for a spare disk may be in order for
the original poster.  It does look like the transaction price bound
for a single disk is about $100 without regard to capacity.  I see
40/60/80 and up GB disks for about the same price which boggles my
mind.

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l