Re: No-Boot on CD .. FC2t2

n_powell wrote:

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 17:48:44 -0400
thus spake spdemon6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I dloaded FC2 test 2 and am trying to install it on my computer
[dell]. I have set the BIOS to boot FLOPPY/CD/HDD

It does not boot off the CD1 or CD2 and I tried to reburn cd1 w/o
effect. I tried downloading the A: image to boot but that asks for
FC1.what do I need to do to make it boot [I have ISO and RAR files for
the cd image if that means anything]

Are you sure you are burning the image and not the file? Open the cd in windows and if you have just one file...you did it wrong.

This was asked last week and answered on this list. You need to subscribe to 'fedora-test-list', since you are using a different version than what is covered here. From what I read, there is a bug in the installer, and you have to get and burn the first Fedora Core 1 disc, boot from it, then insert your first disk from Fedora Core Test 2.