Alexander Dalloz - and the team

I am one of the user that really want to show how appreciate for this list; I only joint for less than around 3 months and had already gain absolute extended knowledge of Linux, and most importantly, you people had guided me how to find a source for what I wanted to know regarding Linux, and when ever I got a question, I 'll get more than an answer but with bonus info that I never dream of ! This team will produces a lot of Red Hat / Fedora good hands, and I am not forgetting those readers who participated answering and sharing their experience. Thanks again from the heart!