ready to say goodbye to XP :)

After a few weeks of playing with several linux Distros I am ready to
get rid of XP! (YAY)

Currently I have XP and TONS of music and pix etc on a 60 gig drive and
Linux on a 20 gig.  I of course, use Grub to switch between the two.
What I want to do is keep the Fedora on the drive it's on since it's
7200 RPM and use the other drive for data files.

What is the easiest way to accomplish this?   I have all the data files
I will be blowing away stored on another machine.  Do I just fdisk the
drive within Linux and format it?  Do I then just copy my current /home
dir to that drive?
The only thing I am having a tough time grasping is Linux Directory
structure and how programs know where to look for stuff.

I have spent many hours getting FC1 set up the way I want it and HATE
the idea of starting over.