Re: Got an E-mail on Red Hat support being discontinued!

 I would like to know if anyone else out there is wondering if Red Hat network is going to put the screws to the open source community, If I am going to continue with Fedora, how am I reassured that once Fedora is popular, or mainstream that we the people who contribute to the project or to the people who are giving up there free time to help put together something that we all can be proud of is going to become another Microshaft, I enjoy Linux, and believe it is the future, what ever happened to copyleft, I understand the support, but come on, Is Fedora going to taken away when it is convenient to Red Hat Network?

 Daryl Fournier

Open your e-mail without having to worry about viruses With MSN Premium Get 2 Months FREE*