Tripwire and Virus scan

I have a RH Linux 9.0 book that says Tripwire is part of Red Hat Linux
9. Is Tripwire a part of Fedora Core 1 or has it been removed? Do I need
to download it from the Tripwire or sourceforge web sites? Also is there
an open source virus scan available for Fedora Core 1? If so, which
seems to be the best and where can I get it?