Re: grub Error 23 'Selected Disk Does Not Exist' - but it does!

Bill Dearborn wrote:

I need some help or direction as to where to find help...

Is the disk geometry correct in BIOS? I've seen this happen because linux makes up it's own mind ignoring BIOS. IT installs grub, grub believes the BIOS, and Bang! All dead...

If you boot up the rescue DVD you can check what Linux thinks the disk geometry is.

--
Scott Burns
Mirrabooka Systems

Tel +61 7 3857 7899