Re: yarrow easter eggs?

works on my default installation of 4.3.4

-d
----- Original Message -----
From: "-=Brian Truter=-" <brian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:28:05 -0600
To: <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: yarrow easter eggs?

> On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 10:13:01PM +1000, Matt H. wrote:

> > Hi guys
> >
> > I'm on a quest to find any hidden easter eggs or games in FC1. So far I
> > haven't found much. :( There used to be /usr/libexec/redhat-credits and
> > tricks with the "About Gnome" dialog in previous RH releases. So, has
> > anyone found anything interesting in Fedora they'd care to share?
>
> > From: Joe Orton <jorton redhat com>
> > To: fedora-list redhat com
> > Subject: Re: yarrow easter eggs?
> > Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:02:30 +0000
> >
> > A <? phpinfo() ?> PHP page includes a picture of some guy's dog rather
> > than the PHP logo on April the 1st.  (every wondered why /usr/bin/php
> > was 3Mb?)
> >
> > joe
>

> Well crud, I been waiting since March to try this. This one doesn't seem to
> work anymore =(
>
> Oh well, heh
>

> --

+( duncan brown
+( duncanbrown@xxxxxxxxx
+( http://www.linuxadvocate.net

she's crashing her car in an intersection
she did not see the light
she's walking round and round in a shopping mall
as if she had no sight
dreams are only clouds that form and dissipate
the sky is a highway for metal birds
and land is real estate
she does not understand
her world depends upon a history of lies
she walks right by all her old high school friends
for she has dollar signs in her eyes
  - the dead milkmen, "dollar signs in her eyes"