RE: Need help!

Title: Message
Go to File> then choose Burn image
-----Original Message-----
From: Daryl Fournier [mailto:dgfournier33@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 3:16 PM
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Need help!

 I need help, I have the ISO images for Fedora core 1, my problem is that I cannot get it to boot when I burn it to CD, I use Nero 5.5, and made a bootdisk, added it to the burn, but it doesn't work, I've tried numerous times and still no luck, in my region Linux is not a big OS, It is used for server purposes, but not at all for workstations, I am running Red Hat 9, have all the lasest RPM's, I even upgraded the kernel with no problem, I have checked the MD5, for combatibilty, they match, I've downloaded the images within XP, I could not get Bit Torrent to work in RH9.

 I can work with Linux once it is installed, when I go to the folder and try to explore it in XP it will not let me open it. When I put the Red Hat cd's in XP, I can go to my computer and explore the cd's, so it is a little confusing. I have know problem with fdisk, and formatting a Computer, so that is not the issue, I am dual booting Win 2000, with Red Hat 9, and have know problems, so as you can see I can work with the platform, my issue is putting it to disc and having it boot!!

 Please help,

Daryl Fournier, dgfournier33@xxxxxxx

Open your e-mail without having to worry about viruses With MSN Premium Get 2 Months FREE*