Mount iso to install rpm's using "add/remove applications" - can't find cd

Hi all,

I just installed Fedora Core 1 on my Sony Vaio PCG-C1VE (no internal disk,
nor cd).
(this is my first linux install, have minimal experience using, looking
good, but slow)
I used XP (which i already deleted (jeej!) to create a fat32 partition at
the end of the disk containing the yarrow-i386 iso files.
Installation went flawless (except for the 1024x480 Lcd, but i got that
working (jeej! again)

Now i would like to add some packages (from the iso files, btw md5sum says
they're ok)
Mounting the iso files works fine.
..# mount -o loop -t iso9660 /mnt/osshare/yarrow-yadieyadieya.iso /mnt/cdrom
Browsing the files works

When i run the gnome - system settings - Add/Remove Application utility,
It says it can't find the cd.

Can i get this to work or do i have to manualy install rpm's? (i'm a noob)
Are there lists available explaining the content (or a description) of the
rpm's on the fedora cd's? The utility has a short description for each rpm,
but takes minutes to load on this system (that will be my next mission
-speeding up the damn thing)

Cheers,
Jeroen

--
Something about dark rooms, pills and pacman