Re: VPN with Fedora - PPTP

For the moment it is an PPTP connection for the VPN (port 1723 TCP).. But it isn't secure.. And i haven't find RPM to make it then i don't want this solution..

Have you make L2TP VPN under Linux ? With fedora ? How have you make ?

Thanks

Mark Haney wrote:

Forwarding TCP and UDP ports means nothing in when it comes to VPNs. Can you get a box inside to support IPSec or L2TP? I have encountered the same issue with the firewall we have and have a box setup with openVPN (openvpn.sourceforge.net) that builds a good VPN between server and client.