Re: GPG signatures and list mail

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Hi everybody!

I just got informed through personal mail by a list member that my GPG
signed mail to the list, and equal mails by others, are uncomfortable to
be read. Because of the signature the mail body comes as an attachment
(ATT?????.txt) in text format. I think this is very uncomfortable for
those readers, and being forced to open an attachment ...

The reader who informed me is using Outlook Express. I would now like to
know if there are other users and clients having difficulties with GPG
signed mails.

Alexander

I'm using Mozilla ThunderBird, and not seeing any problems with your signature. I noticed you don't always digitally sign your messages, though.