Basic fstab and firewire question

I have a drive dedicated to flac files.

here's the fstab entry:

LABEL=flac              /flac                  ext3    defaults        1
2

-=-
Works perfectly like that. The partition is currently /dev/hdb1 and
takes up the entire drive (flac files are huge)

At any rate - I'd like to put this drive into a firewire housing - will
I need to make any changes to the fstab or will the LABEL take care of
figuring out where it is and dealing with it that way?

I'm assuming the latter - but I've never dealt with firewire drives in
linux before.