Re: hardware list for Fedora

typically it depends on the age of your hardware components... if they're components that've been around for a little while (6+ months), then everything *should* work out of the box.

what do you have?

----- Original Message -----
From: david walcroft <david_walcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:01:49 +1000
To: ems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: hardware list for Fedora

> ems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Would anyone be able to direct me to a source that allows me to
> > check hardware compatibility for Fedora.
> >
> > Presently I'm using Mandrake 10, but because of the way it's going,
> > am planning to move over to Fedora Core 2 when it becomes available
> > in mid-May.
> >
> > On the otherhand I could post my hardware details here, and see
> > what the mob thinks. Would that be OK ?
> >
> > Much thanks - ems
> >
> > ps: Is there anyone on this list from Australia ?
>

> I'm not certain about a specific fedora H/W list but Redhat had one,
> also search the lists archives by generic or specific item.
> Then there are web sites,www.linuxprinting.org and so on.
>
> david
>

> --

+( duncan brown
+( duncanbrown@xxxxxxxxx
+( http://www.linuxadvocate.net

she's crashing her car in an intersection
she did not see the light
she's walking round and round in a shopping mall
as if she had no sight
dreams are only clouds that form and dissipate
the sky is a highway for metal birds
and land is real estate
she does not understand
her world depends upon a history of lies
she walks right by all her old high school friends
for she has dollar signs in her eyes
  - the dead milkmen, "dollar signs in her eyes"