RE: How to use updfstab to mount usb media?

Here's what I put into my /etc/fstab file

/dev/sda1	/mnt/usb	vfat	users,noauto,noatime	0 0

Once done, you'll see the the option to mount when you right-click
on the desktop->disks->usb and you that will be that.

note : /dev/sda1 -> this is my usb partition. may vary from yours

> Please do not hijack threads.  Even if you do not have a
> threaded email
> client it is annoying to those trying to read replies.

Dude.. Chill.... and at least help the guy..