Re: Viewing Hindi/devanagri/indic languages

Wow, that is the first somewhat racist thing I've seen on this list.

It's rather funny how the world works in cycles.  It used to be big
factories that outsourced to mexico and asia, now it's software, who
knows what's next.

Give the guy a break and answer his question otherwise just stay silent.

Chris

--
Software Engineering IV,
McMaster University