Re: Simple ISO Question

I use Roxio, you should be able to download it, google up "Roxio"

John Thompson wrote:

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:10:52 -0500
Mike Yurick <myurick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a simple question, but I cannot figure it out. I have
downloaded all 3 ISO files to my computer. I've created my bootdisk. Now I want to create the CDs required to install Linux onto a
computer. But I cannot figure this out.

I realize the ISO images have to be created in a different format than
data or audio.  Do I need a special program for this?  I am using
Win2K, and want to install Linux on an x86 compatible computer.  Can
anyone help me out with this?

I'm not at all familiar with Windows CD burning software, but you should be able to use whatever software you currently use to burn CDs and tell it to simply burn the ISO image straight to the CD (not as a file, but as a CD image).

-- Brian Chase Phone: 386-775-5366 2345 Hillside Ave. Fax: 309-276-2048 Orange City, FL 32763 Email: networkr0@xxxxxxxxxx

http://openalternatives.net