Re: Apache cannot be started - error loading shared libraries

/usr/sbin/httpd: error while loading shared libraries: libaprutil-0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Package apr-util-0.9.4-2 missing?

The package was indeed missing. I installed the required RPMs and then I needed to set the permissions correctly. However, the following error message is printed:

[smaisnie@dhcppc9 smaisnie]$ /usr/sbin/apachectl restart
httpd not running, trying to start
(13)Permission denied: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:443
Unable to open logs

I propably need to set the address ... but how? Where the sockect configuration can be found? In my apache configuration file it has been set correctly:

ServerName dhcppc9:80

Regards Sami