Re: How to unset up the firewall... :-)

> Fedora behind a router ... So it is clear that the router has to forward
> the ports 6666 and 8080 to the Fedora box. Is that working?

Thanks for your help... I just solved the problem. I was being a bit dumb as
there was no default route defined... I had not tried to connect from Fedora
to anywhere else other than my local network yet because it is meant to be a
server only... :-D LOL When I tried to do a wget to the Internet I got
nowhere and "route" showed me the light... :-/ But the annoying thing is the
result is similar to a firewall that drops the packets. :-)

Anyway, my interface was set up by DHCP and I'm not sure if the default
gateway should also be aquired using this protocol. Obviously this was not
the case... For now I have done it manually but if anyone knows a way of
automating this task. Otherwise I will just add the "route add default gw
192.168.1.5" at the end of the S10network rc script start section.

Thanks!

-fs