Re: vpn on FC1

> 	Hi all,
>
> We need secure remote access to a few TCP servers running
> on our FC1 host. These include pop3,imap,pserver(cvs) and
> telnetd. The clients are both based on XP and FC1.
>
> I think that SSH is perfect for that task but I first want
> to be sure that it will run fine on FC1.

SSH does a great job when remote management is needed.
I have a web & ftp server running fedora core 1 at work since january,
and I do remote administration from my FC1 box at home througt
pptpclient and SSH, the VPN server on my work network is NT and
I'll do remote administration from Windows Pc's using PuTTY
when I'm in the office.

Cheers
Ernesto