Re: Mozilla rpm

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 17:58:12 +0000, you wrote:

>Does anybody know of a place with dayly or weekly  mozilla rpm builds??
>
>or a "how to"  to make rpms myslef?

Hi Bart,
Out of curiosity, I found...
http://www.rpm.org/ which would seem to be a good place to start.

and I found these other sources for info about how to build your own
rpm files too.
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-rpm1/ (seems quite
good, but is quite outdated)
http://dag.wieers.com/howto/rpm/ (also has some good info and several
links to more)

>I would really like to  follow mozilla  development  without the need to
>install mozilla  in a diffenrent place that  Fedora default.

It might not be a bad idea to keep a stable version (the latest rpm
from Fedora updates) beside your more volatile cutting edge version
(the Daily build stuff, installed from a tar ball download) for
reliable backup in the event of a "newest build catastrophe".

--
No idea is so strong that it should not be tested by doubt.
And no man is so wise that he is infallible.

Dennis C.