Re: FC2 X issues

Interesting.
I haven't tried any of the up2date kernels - but I did build a vanilla
2.6.3 kernel and it boots FC2T1 just fine.

I used the kernel config from the kernel src.rpm that shipped with FC2T1
and ran "make oldconfig" - answered the questions - and then ran "make
xconfig" for the purposes of choosing Athlon support and ntfs read
support (ntfs read was the reason I built the kernel)

Are these problems with the Fedora update kernels common?
Maybe one of their custom patches needs to be rethought if it doesn't
happen with vanilla source kernels.