Re: Call for IT Survey Participants

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 09:25, Ron Herardian wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am conducting a survey about corporate IT. The survey looks at infrastructure trends in e-mail, directory services, groupware, wireless, and server operating systems, e.g., Linux vs Windows 200x Server.
>
> I am looking for senior IT managers, e.g., CIO/VP/Director of IT, to participate in the survey. The survey form (an Excel spreadsheet) will be going out in the next couple of weeks and should take about 15 minutes. Participants will receive a copy of the survey report.
>
> The 2003 GSS IT Survey report is available upon request to interested parties.
>
> Ron

Ron,

	Honest question.  Why would you use a spreadsheet for this.  20 minutes
of development time and you'd have a web survey with a sql backend that
you'd be able to run reports as people complete surveys.  We'd
participate in your survey, but nobody runs MS office here.  Send us a
spreadsheet in openoffice format, and we will participate.

-Mike