Installation freezes on CD-TEST at the begining

Hi, I have a HP Notebook(ze4630us) and have the following problem: When trying to install Fedora Core1 or RH9, my computer freezes when the CD-Test is about to start, It doesnt even let me press OK or Skip Test, It shows me the window with the question and freezes completelly, Id like to know if anyone has had this problem and what whas the solution, if any.
Thanks in advance

Diego

Do You Yahoo!?
Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.