Re: GAIM with MSN trouble..

Ronny Haryanto wrote:

On 25-Mar-2004, WipeOut wrote:

Is anyone else haveing issues getting GAIM to connect to MSN?

Yes, I did yesterday, but not only gaim. My friends using official MSN client couldn't connect as well.

Hmmm.. Interesting.. What were the errors? Mine says that the email address provided is not a valid .NET passport.. I guess MS have screwed up their auth system..

It was working fine till about 2pm yesterday afternoon and since then I have not been able to connect..

I can connect OK now. Which version of gaim are you using? I'm using 0.76cvs-20040318 by the way due to yahoo.

I am using 0.75..

Just shows you can't even rely on M$ for an IM service.. ;)

Later..