Re: make dep bombs

Hum... my make dep problem started AFTER I changed to the newer source. I'll give it a try.

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

"make oldconfig" is not for "buggy systems". It is a configuration step
to take the settings and switches from a previous .config of an older
kernel. So you do not have to set all again what you set up before and
you will only be requested for previously not contained switches in the
older kernel. Be aware that sometimes this step is required to be done
twice.

Alexander