Re: fc2

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, bulent acikgoz wrote:

> PFJ wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> >>I use FC1 Iwant to upgrade FC2. is it possible and from where?
> >>thank you......
> >

> > FC2 is currently in testing. You can download the isos via BitTorrent
> > from duke.edu (sorry, can't remember the full URL) - you need the isos
> > for FC 1.90
> >
> > Warning - it's in testing, it may not be suitable for what you need.
> >
> > TTFN
> >
> > Paul
> >
> Thank you Paul,
> is it possible 2.4 to 2.6 kernel? also where?

given that the next test release of FC2 is scheduled for only a few days
from now (mar 29), you might want to consider holding off, and just doing
a fresh install of that.  it will already have the 2.6 kernel, and one
would imagine that will be more cleanly integrated than upgrading the
kernel on FC1.  or i could be dead wrong.

rday