MSN KPPP Problems

I installed KPPP on my Linux System-Fedora Core 1 and I type in MSN\beagleboy4tv and It waits at the Initializing Modem sign. I have waited almost 15 minutes to initialize and it never did. If I can't get MSN working can someone tell me a free ISP (Not Juno) that I can use so I can get on the internet.:Pengy:

Registered Linux User 350048

"Science, freedom, beauty, adventure-aviation offers it all."
-Charles A. Lindbergh