Re: Installation Troubles

Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

I actually mostly want to use it as a web server. Will it work well enough that way?
For a few clients, yes. Try to make sure that you provide enough swap, and install as little as possible. Then when you're done installing, shut down as many unnecessary services as possible. Your resulting machine should function well enough; I have several built that way.
OK Thanks, this server will not be very heavily loaded so I think that will work.

These two suggestions are not hard-and-fast rules, but they are considered "good netiquette" since about 20 years ago for newsgroups and mailing lists, places where you are not communicating with a single other person but with many, many others. I think you'll find that they make sense once you get used to them.
Sorry! I'll try to be better from now on ;-).

Thanks!
Sam