Re: Wine and Fedora

I have wine working both here at the office and at home. I am running the version of wine that I installed using:
yum install wine

It works very well. In fact, I am even able to run Intellicad through wine without much problem.

What repo/mirrors are you using in your yum.conf that have wine? I'm using the artoo yum.conf (with a tweak to exclude kernel updates and a seamonkey repo for Mozilla) but wine doesn't seem to be available through those repos.

# yum install wine
Server: Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Base
Server: Fedora.us Extras (Stable)
Server: Fedora.us Extras (Testing)
Server: Fedora.us Extras (Unstable)
Server: Livna.org - Fedora Compatible Packages (stable)
Server: Livna.org - Fedora Compatible Packages (testing)
Server: Livna.org - Fedora Compatible Packages (unstable)
Server: macromedia.mplug.org - Flash Plugin
Server: Mozilla SeaMonkey Releases
Server: Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Released Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Cannot find a package matching wine
No actions to take