Re: Wine and Fedora

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 17:32, Bruno Santos wrote:
> Hello all
>
> Does anyone has wine installed in fedora ???
>
> I've tried and gives me an error: cant execute win32 program - *patched
> securty kernel.
>
> *Is this a problem of fedora or a problem of wine ??

Must be to do with your wine. where did you download? I installed mine
from src from winehq.
It installed fine 1st time I run Quake, Duke Nukem 3d, MS Viso and a
couple of smaller apps.
You may be experiencing a dependancy issue.
Try using yum or apt-get to install from one of the repositories. That
should sort you out.

Then if you still cant win
Post the error message you get!

Cheers