Re: skel

Hi,

actually I ment: /etc/skel, sorry.

Thanks for your replies, but, for example, where (in which file) do I find the information abot desktop configuration, menus and the bar of applications?

As root I changed the link on the bar from Mozilla to Konqueror, which file do I have to modify in order to pass this configuration to a user (or, better, all users)?

Thanks for your pacience!

Ciao,
Nino