Re: connecting to a winxp box

SAMBA. Use the SMB client to connect either to a shared folder or to the Administrative share.

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:50:39 +0200, Aaron <aamehl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I am running FC1 and I need to connect to my friends winxp box.
I need to download some large files and am trying to avoid placing the
files on a remote server first.

Thanks
Aaron

-- Tabhair póg dom, táim Éireannach

Mark Haney
Development, Systems and Network Administration
DoctorDirectory.com
http://www.doctordirectory.com