Re: FireFox

Vince Scimeca wrote:

I am using Firefox 0.8 for my browser and Thunderbird 0.5 for email. Both installed and are running with no issues on Fedora Core 1. I

I'm trying to use Thunderbird lately, but the problems opening URLs in Firefox when Thunderbird is running are highly annoying. I understand theres a patch in CVS to fix this, would love to see some RPMs of thunderbird supporting it.

The spam stuff certainly does look nice...