Re: point of sale software?

Sorry, for miss understanding

I have try freemecator that implement JavaPOS, this is a POS software, cool, can connect to MySQL etc.

I think my email is the answer of this thread.

On 19/03/2004 22:48 M. Calvin Kashevarof wrote:
anyone know of any good freeware or payware for point of sale software?
i want to run fedora in my tiny burger shop. something simple where i can
give correct change back and minor stuff like that.

thank you!