Re: Fedora Linux Starband??

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
Am Sa, den 20.03.2004 schrieb M. Calvin Kashevarof um 22:38:

Does fedora work on WinXP Internet Connect Sharing (ics)??
I plan on getting starband sattleite internetr service for a very rural
area and have used starband with ics for all my windows machines
but have never tried to work linux on ics? is it possible? My windows
xp will be hooked up directly to starband and it will feed internet to
all my other machines including fedora if possible.

Sure, why should it not?

Well, it's not hard to imagine Windows using some special Windows-specific protocol to set up the routing or something. (Not saying that it actually does.)

Björn Persson