Subversion 1

I went out to the list archives to see if this has been asked and there
is mention of David Summers site as a yum repository.  I added it to my
yum config file and then ran yum update to see what it listed.  It
downloaded the headers from the site and then went to resolve
dependancies and this is what displays:

Package python needs libdb-4.1.so, this is not available.
Package cyrus-sasl needs libdb-4.1.so, this is not available.
Package sendmail needs libdb-4.1.so, this is not available.
Package webalizer needs libdb-4.1.so, this is not available.
Package perl needs libdb-4.1.so, this is not available.
Package php needs libdb-4.1.so, this is not available.
Package mod_perl needs libdb-4.1.so, this is not available.
Package postfix needs libdb-4.1.so, this is not available.

Obviously the DB stuff is mismatched, or have I missed something?  I
would really like to get latest subversion up and running.  Anyone have
any success?  I check the list archives but didn't find anything on svn
1.