Re: Open Source Higher Ed Software

Hi,

> I'm developing a STRONG dislike for our vendor. Has anyone seen anything
> in open source for student ledger/attendance? Title IV management is a
> separate issue.

Not off the top of my head, but it would be an interesting project.
Email me off list and we can discuss.

TTFN

Paul
School of Music, Media and Performance,
University of Salford

www.smmp.salford.ac.uk

--
"Discovery is, in it's essence, a matter of re-arranging or transforming
evidence in such a way that one is enabled to go beyond the evidence so