Re: Konqueror/Mozilla

Robin Laing ha scritto:

I would leave Konqueror on as it will work with poorly designed sites that Mozilla won't. I ran into a problem last week where a sites java script would not run in Mozilla but in Konqueror. I had removed all security levels and it still would not run.

I looked at the source and it was one of the worst designed pages I have ever seen. I emailed the maintainers about it twice and the first time they responded saying that they were having alot of problems. I tried Konqueror after being totally frustrated and it worked like a charm.

It is nice having something to fall back onto in a pinch.

Hi, Robin

I've uninstalled Mozilla and modified desktop so that the icon on the application bar (the one on the bottom) calls Konqueror. I succeeded even to eliminate Mozilla from the menu.
I made all that as "root".
Now the problem is that when I am a user I still have the old/original desktop and I don't succeed to change it as "root" did!

Can you (or someone else) help me to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot,
Nino

--
http://www.vessella.it (italiano, esperanto, kiswahili, english) http://www.changamano.org (Iniziative di solidarietà per la Tanzania)