Netgear Wireless

Hi,

I have got access to two Netgear wireless PCMCIA cards, the MA521 and
MA401, however, I don't seem to be able to get either one to work. The
MA521, when plugged in, appears not to be recognised, whilst the MA401,
though recognised as a Netgear MA401RA will not activate. When I attempt
to activate it, I get the error, 'Cannot get driver information:
Operation not supported.

Although I am hoping that someone may have some ideas of what I should
do, I am also after finding our where I can find a list of supposedly
supported hardware, or find 3rd party drivers for the cards (though
Netgear claim they support linux, I can't find any drivers on their CD
that comes with the MA521!

Brian

---