Re: RH8 to FC1 migration

On Mar 17, 2004 at 08:58, Lucas Beber in a soothing rage wrote:

>- ----------  English message ---------------
>I have already sent previously two or three messages and nobody
>answers them. What is worse, a co-worker sends the same message and
>they responded him.
>Is it that it is necessary to have mozilla so that they respond him?
>Don't they respond when English is not perfect?
>There is not problem. I'm unsuscribe of the list for not causing
>problems in this respect.
Well U don't believe anybody gets paid to reply to this list.
If your co-worker got relevant answers, you can use them too.
No you do not need mozilla, you can use pine, mutt, evolution,
Opera... the list goes on. Of course we do. Sometimes we even
understand the 'broken' English much better. Now what you need
to do is check the archives and see if your question has been
answered. If it hasn't repost. And please try not to scold ppl
here. Some of us are really spoilt brats. Well I know I am.

N.Emile... (my smiley key is broken)
Mike:	"The Fourth Dimension is a shambles?"
Bernie:	"Nobody ever empties the ashtrays.  People are SO inconsiderate."
		-- Gary Trudeau, "Doonesbury"
 08:24:06  up 104 days, 13:11,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00