Re: Framemaker in Linux???

Hi

Since this is a sensitive subject I am writing off list.

1. framemaker 5.5 demo can be found still and made to work on linux.
2. If you can get the file into one of the two portable formats there
are converters around that were written for that unix version of
framemaker.
3. get a 6.0 demo of frame and install it and use it to convert, open
etc.

4. google and see if someone has made a converter to do this, I haven't
checked in ages.

5. What about docbook? the version of frame that reads sgml should read
sgml/xml?

Aaron