Sound in remote X sessions

Hi,

I've asked this an the shrike list and didn't get any response, so I'll try here.

I have several FC1 machines running as X terminals logging in XDMCP to a RH9 server. I have configured esd to run out of inittab and if I configure the xmms esound plugin to go to the proper IP address I get remote sound. How do I configure Gnome to semd the sound to the X terminal machine? Is it possible under RH9/Gnome 2.2?

Thanks,
Steve