Monitor Refresh Rate

Hi all.

I’ve only just installed Fedora (core 1). It correctly detected my graphics chip (intel 865) and monitor (Philips 107e) and it seems like it loaded the correct modules for it. The system thinks the refresh rate is set to 85Hz, but my monitor (and my eyes) tells me it is 60Hz. I would really like to set the refresh rate higher, but I can’t find anyplace where I can tell it what refresh rate to use. Can someone please help me here? Is there perhaps any linux utilities like the windoze MultiRes that can change the refresh rate?

Thanks,

ZX